Call Deadline Extended and Now Open to All Nigerian Scholars
Want to study in the US, and learn from the best researchers in the world?
The Feed the Future Nigeria Agricultural Policy Project visiting scholars program for 2018 visits to Michigan State University is now open to applicants in ALL states in Nigeria. The deadline for application to participate in the 2018 NAPP visiting scholars program has also been extended to February 28, 2018.
- An opportunity to study for 1 or 2 semesters at Michigan State University, a top-notch American university.
- An opportunity to be engaged in exciting research on Nigeria with dynamic scholars from across the World.
- At the renowned Michigan State University, USA, and in particular in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR)
- Nigerians studying an Agriculture related course, at Post Graduate level in an Accredited Higher Education Institution in Nigeria
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 5 (or equivalent for a 2nd class, upper division).
- Demonstrated interest in an area being studied by researchers working under the project
- Good academic and moral standing in their academic institution
- The application is now due at midnight on February 28
- Successful candidates will come to MSU either in Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
How? (Evaluation Criteria)
- Selected on the basis of previous research and academic achievements
- A short write up
- Grade Point Average
- Demonstrated commitment to research
- Academic advisor’s participation in the program